Latest News: 2014-01-15
|Paper Submission is now open!|
|The deadline for Full Paper Submission has been extended to 5th March 2014!|
|The Proceedings of ChinaSIP2013 is included in the IEEE Xplore database and Indexed by EI Compendex!|
Introduction Sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), the 2nd IEEE China Summit and International Conference on Signal and Information Processing (ChinaSIP’14) will be held in Xi’an, China from 9th to 13th, July 2014. Xi'an is a ancient capital city of 13 dynasties known as Chang'an and with more than 3,100 years of history, records the great changes of the Chinese nation just like a living history book. Specialists and scholars regard it as an inexhaustible treasure house of literature while heads of state from many countries and people from all over the world turn their eyes to this tourist attraction, trying to broaden their knowledge of Chinese civilization. ChinaSIP is a new annual summit and international conference held in China for domestic and international scientists, researchers, and developers to report and discuss their latest progress in all theoretical and technological aspects of signal and information processing. ChinaSIP is a unique platform developed by IEEE signal processing society (SPS) to help colleagues in China engage with the global community, by building a broad technical community with domestic and international colleagues, providing a ladder for China's signal and information processing professionals to further advance on the global stage. Meanwhile, it offers global colleagues opportunities to network and develop international collaborations. ChinaSIP 2014 will feature a rich set of academic ? research oriented programs as well as programs to engage industry, including:
Call for Paper:
|Deadline for Full Paper submission|10th Febrary 2014 extended to 5th March 2014
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||15th April 2014|
|Deadline for Camera Ready Paper Submission||10th May 2014|
|Deadline for Authors’ Registration||15th May 2014|
- An elite group of plenary and invited world-class speakers to share technical and professional insights.
- Education & research panel by international and national leading SIP professors and scientists.
- 11 technical tracks on SIP, invited papers on latest significance contribution, and open-call papers on novel ideas.
- An industry forum for idea exchange and networking among SIP industries as well as between academia and industries.
- Summer school and tutorials on latest technical advances.
- Demo & exhibits.
- Showcase of recent journal articles from major domestic SIP labs and companies.
- Professional development activities to demystify issues of interests to many colleagues in China.